<Lullaby,lullaby <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11246557?origin\x3dhttp://butterflyeffects-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket Supererogatory

Adeline Shakespeare

Photobucket">

Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay.
I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.


Friday, January 19, 2007 @ 5:53 AM

Wazzupzx.

okay hello people
I initially had the intention of lamenting in my blog..
But after some consideration,I guess not.
Maybe i should lar,just a brief.

So a girl fell down and somehow..the fault became B girls problem.
It's obvious MRQUEK(joan i name people out:D) blames us,schiz. Seriously..he's always thinking about himself..i GET SOOOO FEDUP.I even wonder how someone like him can earn the position of a DM! Grwah,so he threatened to Stop All bgirls from going competition LIKE WT?
HELLOOOO,she fell down and we merely were informed to take her ot the general office!
LIKE WHATEVER :0 can! argh! please man,it's like stabbing a knife into her heart and just going to you.LIKE YOU CAN CURE HER,what?
magic?psychic? argh!

I don't care anyone more ! grwah so pissed..okay maybe aint as piss since im dozing off.but argh! SUCH cruelty! KARMAAA MR QUEK KARMAAAAA!

It takes time for karma to occur.
It takes time for someone to learn..
he just need a little more time...